2024 Summit Exhibitor List Continues to Grow
More than 50 companies have requested space for the 2024 Summit of the Americas, with new exhibitors being added on a regular basis. Click the button below to view the list of confirmed exhibitors.
CLICK HERE FOR 2024 EXHIBITOR LIST
IAADFS Still Accepting New Space Applications
IAADFS continues to accept new space applications for the 2024 Summit of the Americas.
CLICK HERE FOR 2024 EXHIBITOR INFORMATION PACKET
The 2024 space rental fee is $24.00 per square foot and includes the following:
- Rental of floor space
- All onsite freight handling, including displays and products that are shipped in or brought in via a privately-owned vehicle (POV)
- Daily cleaning of the space (vacuuming of the floor space and trash removal)
- An allotment of complimentary registrations based on the amount of space reserved
- Complimentary wireless internet in the exhibit area
- Listings in the mobile app, online floorplan, and list of participating suppliers emailed to buyers in advance of the Summit
- Access to lists of registered buyers to use in setting appointments and promoting your brands
The space rental fee does not include an actual booth, exhibit structures, walls, displays, or furniture, electrical service, or carpet. Note that private exhibit rooms are carpeted, but the exhibit hall is not carpeted, and all exhibitors booking booth space inside the exhibit hall are required to have carpet or some other kind of floor covering to cover the facility's concrete floor in their assigned space.
Space for the 2024 Summit will be assigned taking into consideration past exhibit history, space availability, space needs of exhibitors, and timing of requests. Companies must submit their completed, signed Space Application and Contract for their space requests to be considered. The published deadline to submit applications was Friday, October 13, but we are still accepting applications for space. Companies that did not have space in 2023 are encouraged to submit their space requests as soon as possible to be considered for space, but will not be offered space until assignments are complete for returning exhibitors.
We will contact applicants to review location options and finalize assignments. We reserve the right to alter the floorplan and to exercise our sole discretion in the acceptance or refusal of applications. Exhibitors must be current IAADFS members or must pay a non-member surcharge to be confirmed as an exhibitor.
Please note: all exhibits and meetings are being accommodated in the Palm Beach County Convention Center. No space will be made available in the Hilton West Palm Beach for exhibits or meetings.